Learning aim B: Develop a plan to use social media in a business to meet requirements
B2 Business requirements
- Working with a client to set requirements for the use of social media and the potential benefits for the business when compared to traditional promotional methods
- Establishing timescales and responsibilities for the use of social media within a business
- Identifying criteria for measuring success of the use of social media within a business
- Selection of social media websites to use by matching site profiles to requirements in terms of business use of social media
- Identifying targets for the use of social media, number of followers, ‘likes’ and shares.