Learning aim C: Implement the use of social media in a business
C4 Data gathering and analysis
Gathering and interpreting data on social media websites using dedicated tools such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and TweetReach.
- Identifying interaction relating to individual posts.
- Identifying audience profiles, e.g. age, location.
- Monitoring number of ‘likes’ and ‘shares’.
- Comparison of intended target audience versus actual audience.
- Identification of posts and types of content which create the highest levels of interaction.
- Identifying the number of visitors who ‘click through’ to the company e-commerce website.